Tuesday, February 12, 2013

T.T.T.TV (Feb. 12)

Tonight's Top Three on TV



If You Don't Want To Watch The State Of The Union Address 

1. Justified (FX 10/9c)


Last week we got hill people, Wynn Duffy scheming against Boyd, and Raylan's Marshal erection is at full mast. What do we have this week? Well, probably most of the same, but with Raylan doing Raylan things even if the story doesn't move forward all that much because it's so entertaining.

2. The Ultimate Fighter (FX 9/8c)


I don't know what this season of TUF could have left after the crazy knockout that happened last week. I will be tuning in tonight mostly to see if the guy who got the memory kick out of him is back to normal.

3. Face Off (Syfy 9/8c)


This season has been pretty good but lacking on the drama. Since the first episode there has been two or three front runners. One guy even won the first four challenges. I hope to see a little more tension between contestants but I won't hold my breath. Also the famous director Brian Singer will be guest judging a two headed monster competition. Need I say more?


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor 

No comments:

Post a Comment