Thursday, February 14, 2013

T.T.T.TV (Feb. 14)

Tonight's Top Three on TV



Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone at Home Watching TV

1. Archer (FX 10/9c)


A Valentine's day episode can only mean one thing, Archer will be dropping some hilarious heart filled puns and/or insults.

2. Community (NBC 8/7c)


Since Community was held back from its original air date, in October, it looks like we get a special Halloween episode on Valentine's day. During the first three seasons I would have been so excited for a Halloween episode but since the first episode was lackluster I am worried that the season wont hold up. I will definitely be sticking out all season, no matter how painful it gets.

3. The Big Bang Theory (CBS 8/7c)


Leonard Hofstadter is The Romance Ninja!



I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor 

No comments:

Post a Comment