Wednesday, February 20, 2013

T.T.T.TV (Feb. 20)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Working, Cooking and Surviving


1. Top Chef (Bravo 10/9c)




The first part of a two part season finale. We will learn who won the Last Chance Kitchen competition and find out what the final challenge will be. Almost nothing will be resolved in this episode but we will find out who is more confident. Will it be Brooke, Sheldon or the mysterious third competitor.


2. Survivor (CBS 8/7c)




The first episode proved that the favorites will not run away with this competition but if I had to put money on it I would still pick a winner from the favorites team. They are just so much more prepared then the fans. And if the fans suffer one loss in the immunity challenge I see all hell breaking loose at their camp.


3. Workaholics (Comedy Central 10/9c)




Blake gets ditched and ends up hanging out with Karl, the drug dealer, and his crew. He will really have to stretch his mind if he is going to hang with those G's for a whole night.




I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor 

No comments:

Post a Comment