Thursday, February 21, 2013

T.T.T.TV (Feb. 21)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


A Spy, a Councilwoman and a Study Group

1. Archer (FX 10/9c)


This season has been getting better and better every episode. Now that we know Barry is coming back that can only mean that Sterling is in for it. When that will happen who knows, what I do know (from the video) is that Cyril, Ray and Archer are in the desert and they look stranded. If they don't get out (they will) then at least we get a Archer is hallucinating joke or two.

2. Parks and Recreation (NBC 8:30/7:30c & 9/8c)


Last week on Parks and Rec Leslie's fundraiser went off without a hitch, that's if you call killing the whole town in a test of your city's emergency procedures. This week the game has been stepped up and we will get to see Leslie and Ben get married. With the season ending soon and it possibly being the last season, all I hope for is more episodes that will give us some sort of conclusion.

3. Community (NBC 8/7)


The Halloween episode was a disappointment and I have liked this season less and less each episode (there have only been two). I will stick with it until the end and will hope with all hope that it will get better, but if last week was any indication this show will slip out of my top three pretty soon.

I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor 

No comments:

Post a Comment