Tuesday, February 26, 2013

T.T.T.TV (Feb 26)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Hey Everybody It's Choose-day!

1. Justified (FX 10/9c)


We finally got our first Raylan giving someone an ultimatum and then shooting that person for not complying. Gosh, I love when he does that. This week it looks like Boyd might be the one shooting someone. Whatever way you play it Justified is at it's best when people are being threatened and then shot. Maybe that's just me.

2. Face Off (Syfy 9/8c)


This week the contestants have to team up to create an original werewolf from another planet. I am so pumped to see what they come up with and how Anthony will bounce back from being in the bottom last week.

3. Robot Combat League (Syfy 10/9c)


It's the first ever episode of the RCL and let me tell you, ever since Battle Bots ended there has been a void in my life that only fighting robots can fill. Now it's here, actual robots that are actually fighting. Not only that Chris Jericho is the host!


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor 

No comments:

Post a Comment