Wednesday, February 27, 2013

T.T.T.TV (Feb. 27)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


The Finale of Top Chef, the Premiere of Psych and a Sprinkle of Survivor 

1. Top Chef (Bravo 10/9c)


It's finally the finale and I am super pumped. Although the always stoned looking Sheldon got eliminated last week, the winner of last chance kitchen and returnee was Kristen (my second favorite).  Kristen has a lot of competition in the prodigy that is Brooke, so I am expecting one of the better cook offs in Top Chef history.

2. Psych (USA Network 10/9c)


Psych is a show about a psychic (a fake one) that helps his local police department solve cases. He doesn't do it alone, he has a sidekick and best friend (Gustard) who is always there to aid in the hijinx. I don't know if in it's seventh season it will lose any steam, all I know is that if you tune in you will be in for some of the best banter you have seen on TV.

3. Survivor (CBS 8/7c)


Last week the Honey Badger (Brandon) was released (with his uncles blood running through his veins) upon the game. In this weeks clip not only does he imply something bad is going to happen, he actually says that he is going to pee in the rice. What kind of Honey Badger pee's in his own food? The smart one, that's who. Anyways with the game seeming pretty even between the teams it looks like either Shamar or Brandon will be going home tonight for simply getting on their teams nerves.

Here is an extra clip of Phillip explaining his basketball moves:



I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor 

No comments:

Post a Comment