Monday, February 4, 2013

T.T.T.TV (Feb. 4)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Canada's the Big Guest Star

1. How I Met Your Mother (CBS 8/7c)


Not only are we getting another look at Robin Sparkles but there are a lot of Canadian guest stars on this episode where we still wont find out who the titular mother is. Now that HIMYM has been renewed for another season there is no reason to believe they are going to let anyone know who the mother will be.

2. Continuum (Syfy 9/8c)


This show is set in Canada and made by Canadians. Since being picked up by Syfy, in the states, the possibility of a second season has jumped and I am literally holding my breath until they announce one. (I can't breath.)
 
3. Hawaii Five-0 (CBS 10/9c)


This weeks episode of Hawaii Five-0 is a remake of a episode from the 70's series. I never saw any of the old show so hopefully they give us a lot of flashbacks.

I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor 

No comments:

Post a Comment