Thursday, February 7, 2013

T.T.T.TV (Feb. 7)

Tonight's Top Three on TV



Community and only Community

1. Community! (NBC 8/7c)

Sure there might be other shows on tonight, there might even be really good shows on tonight, but there is only one show on TV right now (season 4 premieres tonight) that I will sit through commercials to support. So I won't be preview any other show because there is no point .

Not only is it my favorite show on TV, it is also one of the least watched and there is a good chance his will be the last season. So if you haven't seen it and you're one of those people who like to eat endangered species before they are extinct than I recommend you jump on this Koala of a TV show.

Now in honor of Community's forth season here are a couple of video clips:

Season 4 Preview


Changnesia


Jehovahs Witness Rap


Betty White Anthropology Rap


The Best Questions Asked of Batman


Alison Brie Raps


Some Outtakes




I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor 

No comments:

Post a Comment