Sunday, February 24, 2013

T.T.T.TV (Feb.24)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Sunday, Sunday, Funday!

1. The Walking Dead (AMC 9/8c)


After reading all the comics, in the span of three days, I realize now what they are building to and if they continue on the path of using a little bit of material from the comics they can't lose. Some people think that the worst part of the show is when the are in a place just living but every episode can't be them killing hundreds of zombies. Not only is it financially impossible but if that were the case people would just be saying "all they do is kill a hundred zombies an episode, there isn't a story." What I am trying to say is that there will always people who complain. If you're one of the people who need more zombie killing go read the comics, they do not lack in gore or violence.

2. The Academy Awards (ABC 8:30/7:30c) 


Ooooooh, it's movies big night! I will probably only watch the Seth MacFarlane opening monologue then switch over to something that caters more to my youthful demographic, like Antics Roadshow.

3. The Amazing Race (CBS 8/7c)


The first episode of the season was pretty good, and we already have a team backing out of a deal they made with a four team alliance. There are a couple teams I am rooting for (the hockey brothers, the hot blonde country artists, and the hillbilly's  but the team that I will be rooting against the most is also the team I thought I would like in the first place (the twins). The twin doctors are not only annoying but they act like they are owed the world. I don't hope they go home early though because besides them there aren't that many entertaining cast members this year. Here's hoping for a fist fight.


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor 

No comments:

Post a Comment