Monday, February 25, 2013

T.T.T.TV (Feb.25)

Tonight's Top Three on TV 


What's Better Than The Bachelor? What About a Parody?

1. Burning Love (E! 10/9c)


This is the series premiere of the Bachelor type parody show, where Ken Marino plays a firefighter who has been selected to become the next "bachelor." Ken Marino is one of the stars of Children's Hospital (a Grey's Anatomy parody) and if this show can play on the funny little things that CH does then I know this show will be hilarious. Plus the cast of women on it look amazing.

2. How I Met Your Mother (CBS 8/7c)


With all the skeptical bones in my body it's really hard to say this but, the writers of HIMYM are seemingly headed to reveal who the mother is by the end of this season. I will not hold my breath though, because that would be dangerous and what if I passed out and hit my head? Do you think Barney would care? (Oh, Monday TV...)

3. Being Human (Syfy 9/8c)


Since Monday TV is such a crapshoot Being Human has pretty much secured itself a spot in the top three. Now all the show has to do is get better and it will deserve it's spot. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad show. It's just all the story lines lately have been figuring themselves out in a matter of episodes. Can we get a season long arc?


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor 

No comments:

Post a Comment