Tuesday, March 12, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (March 12)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Raylan Givens, Gordon Ramsey and Dana White

1. Hell's Kitchen (Fox 8/7c)


The 11th season of one of my favorite reality TV shows starts tonight with a new twist, the contestants have to cook their signature dishes in front of a live audience. That means even more opportunity to be embarrassed. Chef Ramsey has also brought in 20 chefs this year which can really only mean one thing, they couldn't choose between some of the crazies so they brought in a bunch of crazies, I'm so excited.

2. Justified (FX 10/9c)


This episode is rightly titled "Get Drew" which means that they are probably chasing the newly found out Drew Thompson. I have to admit that I didn't know who Drew Thompson was until last weeks episode and that is pretty good for a TV show that doesn't really do the cliffhanger thing all that much. This week with Drew and Ellen May on the run and Boyd and the Marshall service after them, I would expect a pretty entertaining episode.

3. The Ultimate Fighter (FX 9/8c)


The last fight of the preliminaries before we learn who the wild card fighters are. I don't know how exciting this fight will be but I'm more invested in seeing who will be in the wild card fight. I mean the best case scenario is probably Bubba versus Hester, which I would love, but the fact they are on the same team could be a problem. We'll have to wait and see.



I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor 

2 comments:

  1. Your love of reality shows is one difference we have. I do enjoy some of the cooking ones, but it seems like you have one (or two) every day!

    Also, Justified airs on FX, not AMC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yes I have a soft spot for reality shows. They are just so cheesy good sometimes.

    Damn, I know that, thanks for letting me know about that mistake, fixing it right now.

    ReplyDelete