Wednesday, March 13, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (March 13)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Russian, Psychic and Employed Americans

1. The Americans (FX 10/9c)


The first season of this spy thriller has been exciting and hard to predict. I had no idea what to expect from this show when I started watching and I can say now I was happily surprised. The pairing of Matthew Rhys and Kerri Russel was brilliant and the way they play off each other is great. Not only that but the kid actors don't actually take away from the stories but add's a little something extra instead. If you like spy movies than this is the show for you.

2. Psych (USA Network 10/9c)


An episode where Shawn and Gus try to find big foot, it looks like it's filmed like Blair Witch and the Big Show(from WWE) is a guest star. That is little a triple whammy.

3. Workaholics (Comedy Central 10/9c)


Jillian wants to go to see a dinosaur show and needs one of the guys to work Alice's desk for her. Anders won't do it cause it would set a precedent and Adam won't do it because him and Alice would just end up banging all day. So she guilt's Blake into it and ends up ruining his plan to put fake legs in a bathroom stall so he can skip out and get an early spot in line for a video game. That's pretty much all I got from the clip, I imagine that many high jinks will ensue and there will probably be some wild and crazyness, which is always good on Workaholics.


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor 

No comments:

Post a Comment