Monday, March 18, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (March 18)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Yup! A Zombie, Werewolves, a Vampire and a Psycho

1. Being Human (Syfy 9/8c)


The vampire almost died, the werewolf that cured himself of being a werewolf is now a werewolf again and the one time ghost that was reanimated is now filled with a hunger for flesh. Yet, they all still live in some sort of weird harmony with each other. This week werewolf and one time ghost go find out if the other ghosts that were reanimated have a thirst for flesh and the vampire tries not to eat his new girlfriend.

2. Bates Motel (A&E 10/9c)


I have an admission to make, I have never seen Psycho. I haven't seen the original, the remake or the undoubtedly numerous sequels it spawned. What I do(think) know is that it is about a hotel that's run by a killer who really loves his mother(?). Sounds crazy. I am really interested how the networks are trying to create horror TV shows, and this one looks like they might have known what they are doing.

3. Storage Wars (A&E 9/8c & 9:30/8:30c)


Yuuuuuup! Storage Wars is back! Yeah, I read all the stuff that claimed the show was staged(it definitely is) and how Dave Hester was suing A&E but that won't stop me from being entertained by Barry so I'll put all that aside and get ready for a season of wondering if that item was placed their by production.


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor 

No comments:

Post a Comment