Tuesday, March 19, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (March 19)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Raylan Givens, Gordon Ramsay and Louie Anderson...

1. Justified (FX 10/9c)


Raylan found out who Drew Thompson was, tracked him down (thanks to Johnny Crowder) and now has him in custody. The only problem is that Raylan still has to transfer him, but Boyd and his mafia colleagues still want Drew dead. Which mean's this episode is going to be action packed and hopefully Raylan gets too shoot people (maybe that guy who was on 'Yes, Dear'.

2. Hell's Kitchen (Fox 8/7c)


The first week is always the most entertaining because you get to pick your favorite contestants and see how they will work together this season. It looks like both teams are going to have a lot of trouble working together, but if that means Gordon Ramsay gets to berate more of them, I'm in.

3. Splash (ABC 8/7c)


This is a reality show where (d-list) celebrities are gong to be diving against one and other. The only reason I'm even putting this on the list is because I'm excited to see Louis Anderson jump into a pool headfirst.


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor 

No comments:

Post a Comment