Monday, March 25, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (March 25)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Blind Auditions, Paranormal Activity and A Bates Motel

1. The Voice (NBC 8/7c)


I love The Voice, it is easily the best reality singing competition on TV right now. That probably has something to do with the fact that they allow people who have had music contracts and some success in the industry into the competition. Never the less this season could easily be the most entertaining with Usher taking over for Cee Lo and Shakira taking Christina's chair. The new judges will help divide the talent and not all the powerful female voices will end up with Christina which should give Blake a chance to actually get people to join his team, although Usher is pretty famous.

2. Being Human (Syfy 9/8c)


Meanwhile in the house that a vampire, werewolf and ghost-turned-zombie share, there is a hunger for human flesh. Not only that but the vampire community need to drink werewolf blood in order to vaccinate themselves from a vampire illness. I swear this show is a lot more interesting then I make it out to be. Did I mention the vampire is dating a human history buff...

3. Bates Motel (A&E 10/9c)


Norma and Norman Bates have officially christened their new home by dumping their first body into the lake. I imagine there will be a lot more bodies in that lake before the end of the season. Maybe the helpless girl at the end of the first episode will be in the lake at the end of the season. Speaking of the helpless girl, who is holding her captive(Norma or Norman)? Where is she being held? Who is she? What is she being injected with? I know one thing, I will be hanging around this show until I at least find these things out.


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor 

No comments:

Post a Comment