Tuesday, March 5, 2013

T.T.T.TV (March 5)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Reality TV Tuesday and Justified

1. Justified (FX 10/9c)


The hunt for Drew Thompson is in full effect. Boyd and his team think they know who it is and Raylan has a man in his custody that knows Drew's real identity. Who will figure out the mystery first (I hope it's the fans). If that wasn't enough for you to watch this episode, here is another reason you should: Patton Oswalt. Yup the very popular comedian is back to reprise his guest role as volunteer cop. (That's a level lower than rent-a-cop right?)

2. The Robot Combat League (Syfy 10/9c)


When you first start watching this show, your first thoughts are probably, "oh this is super cheesy." And that was my first reaction to. The limited amount of movement possible by the robots, the fact that the first challenge was a knock-a-plate-off-a-robots-chest challenge, and during the fight the pyro every time one of the robots gets hit in a targeted area. It was all too much for me until the end of the first round or the first robot battle. Crash  the robot controlled by a father/daughter team, a cable had come lose on their robots arm leaving it useless. The team had 20 minutes between rounds to fix the arm and (it might have been edited this way) it came right down to the last minute. When Crash came out in the second round I thought for sure the opponent was going to win, until Crash got in a dominate position and literally snapped the other robots arm into, then continued to pummel it until it could no longer move. Crash was the first Robot Combat League winner and I can't wait to see what happens tonight.
 
3. The Ultimate Fighter (FX 9/8c)


After Uriah, Clint Hester is my favorite to win the tournament. I can't wait to see him smash the guy he is fighting tonight. Let's get it on!


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor 

No comments:

Post a Comment