Wednesday, March 6, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (March 6)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


A Psychic, Some Survivors and a Couple of Workaholics

1. Psych (USA Network 10/9c)


Love is in the air on this weeks episode of Psych. Gus finds an online girlfriend, Shawn decides to move in with his father, and Shawn's father decides to bang Cybill Shepard in the middle of the day. Looks like it's going to be an interesting one.

2. Workaholics (Comedy Central 10/9c)


The gang get chased by a dog. What more can I say other than they would be dead if it was a pig or a dolphin.

3. Survivor (CBS 8/7c)


The fans are imploding and the only thing that could be worst for them is a hurricane and maybe a rat infestation on their camp. Well, guess what, the weather takes a turn for the worst and all the rats come out to play. I can't wait to see everyone running around screaming.


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor 

No comments:

Post a Comment