Monday, April 1, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (April 1)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Reality, Partial Reality and Unreality TV

1. The Voice (NBC 8/7c)


So far through the first two episodes The Voice has had some great singers. It is true that I skip everything but the performances but the performances have been so good (even by those who don't get picked) that I am the most excited about this reality show on a slow TV night. Will Shakira talk about Ushers third leg some more? You'll have to tune in to see.

2. Bates Motel (A&E 10/9c)


This show has been pretty interesting. I really like the relationship between Norman and the girl with cystic fibrosis, they are both sort of outcasts and have bonded over that. The only problem I have with the show is I find myself trying to figure out who the Bates' are going to murder next, I have a feeling the wayward son/brother Bates will be taking the big dirt nap.

3. Being Human (Syfy 9/8c)


The vampire and werewolf that used to be a werewolf and is now going to turn back into a werewolf are trying to save the ghost, who was reanimated into a zombie and is now going to die again so that she can become a ghost, from having her soul taken by a witch. Yes, all that is really happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment