Tuesday, April 2, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (April 2)

Tonight's Top Three on TV



Kitchen Fireworks, Blind Auditions and Justified's Season Finale

1. Justified (FX 10/9c)


This season has been all about Drew Thompson, and since he is now safely in custody it looks like the Detroit gangsters are going after Raylan's family. Whether they shoot his ex-wife and unborn baby or not I expect it won't turn out very good for those guys. And I'm still hoping that Raylan gets to shoot Jimmy from 'Yes, Dear' (Mike O'Malley) right in the face.

2. Hell's Kitchen (Fox 8/7c)


I have always thought that Hell's Kitchen casts two or three great chefs, that could win the show, and then populates the rest of the cast with crazies. This season is definitely reinforcing my conspiracy theories. The contestants this season seem to be more crazy and less talented then any season before, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to enjoy it.

3. The Voice (NBC 8/7c)


Last night's episode got on my nerves because they showed us four people who weren't good enough to make it and left off three people that did get picked. I really don't care who has the best story I want to see the singers who made the cut. Well, that's my rant but at least Usher and Shakira are living up to and sometimes surpassing the people that were in those chairs before them.


I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment