Sunday, April 28, 2013

T.T.T.TV. (April 28)

Tonight's Top Three on TV


Dragon's, Vikings and Don Draper

1. Game of Thrones (HBO 9/8c)


Last week's episode is arguably one of the best episodes of the show, and since all that energy was expended during the last hour this weeks will probably be a little slower. From the clip it looks like we will finally get an episode where Rob actually does something, Tywin is planning to save his son and Arya is condemning someone to burn in hell. I know it wont be as good as last week but I am still super excited for what comes next.

2. Mad Men (AMC 10/9c)


As much as the previews for next episode of Mad Men usually give up, this weeks we actually get a couple of clips from the same party. So my prediction for something that will happen this episode is simple: The main characters will attend a party. I'm getting good at this.

3. Vikings (History Channel 10/9c)


In order for Ragnar to get King Horrik to hep him attack Britain he needs to settle some sort of land dispute with another tribe of Vikings. Everything seems to be going well until his wife starts having dreams about his fate. If this is the last episode of Vikings ever I will be utterly disappointed if we don't get a resolution of the British conflict and if this is the end is Ragnar going to die? I really hope not.

I will be doing this post Sunday to Thursday because there is nothing good on TV Friday and Saturday. If you want to follow me on Twitter or send me some feedback follow me at @AJ_Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment